Want to know what time you need to be at the bus stop? Have a look at our timetables to see when and where our daily shuttles, school buses and regular bus services are throughout the day. Alternatively, contact our office to talk to a staff member today.
Our school services operate in the Moore Creek /Daruka area, Limbri, New England Gully, Carroll Gap area with connecting services to Gunnedah.
Click on the following links to download your timetables:
- Daruka No1 to Tamworth
- Daruka No 2 to Tamworth
- Upper Moore Creek to Tamworth
- Forest Hills No 1 to Tamworth
- Forest Hills No 2 to Tamworth
- Carroll Gap No 1 to Tamworth
- Carroll Gap No 2 to Calala
- Carroll Gap No 3 to Somerton and Calala
- Limbri to Tamworth
- Moore Creek Primary to Tamworth
- Moore Creek Caves to Tamworth
- Tregarthen to Tamworth
- New England Gully to Moonbi
- Windmill Downs/Hills tp Ta,worth
Students with a current bus pass are not required to re-apply each year. Students’ passes will sent out the beginning of Term One.
To apply for free travel (buspass) for the first time, you can apply online at https://apps.transport.nsw.gov.au/ssts/home#/howToApply
If your child is changing their name, address, school or campus you can update their details at https://apps.transport.nsw.gov.au/ssts/#/updateDetails
Parents without internet access can contact Transport for NSW on 131500 for help with their application.
If students are ineligible for free travel, a term pass can be purchased from Macphersons Coaches Please contact the office for a term pass form and prices.
School Bus Safety / Code of Conduct
Parents and carer can help with safety around the school by:
- Reading and explaining the Code of conduct to your child
- Supervising young children at the school bus stops.
- When the bus stops make sure your child does not run to the bus and the driver can see them.
- Remind your child to wear their seatbelts, (Most school buses will be fitted with seatbelts by 2019)
- Wait on the same side of the road as your child stop
- Be on time when meeting your child
- Never attempt to cross in front of bus
- Wait for the bus to move away before trying to cross the road
Where is my Bus?
transportme is proud to announce the release of the transportme Passenger app – available for free download on the Apple App store. The app will allow the public to track any bus operator contracting transportme. Track your passenger bus, school child’s bus and charter bus with transportme Passenger.